Prolongation of residence for citizens of EEA member states

Citizens of EEA member states who continue their studies at CEU and already have a registration card do not need to do any further registraton unless they change their accommodation. In this case, the student has to obtain a new Address Card. Please follow the instructions for EEA citizens on this page.