FAQ: ID Card
1. Where can I find the ID Card Office?
The ID Card Office is located in the Nador 11 Building Courtyard.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
ID Card Manager: Istvan Takacs. E-mail: email@example.com
2. I lost my ID card. What should I do?
You have to pay the 15 EUR replacement fee in cash at the Cash Desk which is located in the Nador 9, Monument Building, in the ex bean-bag room (in the basement, next to the café).
The opening hours are:
- Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Closed: 12.00 m. - 1:00 p.m.
The receipt should be presented to the ID Card Manager in order to receive a new card.
3. I would like to change the picture on my ID card. Is it possible?
No. We do not replace valid ID cards for cosmetic reasons.
4. My ID card was stolen. Do I have to pay for the replacement?
Stolen ID cards will be replaced free of charge if you can present a police report.