Damian Aleksiev, doctoral student in the Department of Philosophy, and Ana Lolua, master's student in the Nationalism Studies program at CEU, have recently created a blog, entitled ‘Academics and Their Books,’ featuring a series of conversations and photographs of CEU academics in their offices.
Teaching is an essential element of a career in academia and so acquiring teaching experience is a very important part of the training for such a career. Launched in March 2015, Global Learning Fellowship is a CEU initiative administered by the Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office (ACRO) aimed at helping CEU PhD students and recently graduated alumni improve their teaching skills.
PhD student in the Department of Philosophy Isik Sarihan’s project, entitled "The Internalist-Intentionalist Research Program" was awarded a year of funding by the Swiss Sciex-NMS-Ch program. The project will be run at the University of Fribourg, under the supervision of Gianfranco Soldati. For more information, see https://philosophy.ceu.hu//node/41270
Filter by Unit
- (-) Remove Department of Philosophy filter Department of Philosophy
- Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office 1 Apply Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office filter
- Department of Gender Studies 1 Apply Department of Gender Studies filter
- Department of Medieval Studies 1 Apply Department of Medieval Studies filter
- Nationalism Studies Program 1 Apply Nationalism Studies Program filter