Peruse the recently published books.
Professor Judit Sandor represented CEU at the 28th General Assembly of the Pontifical Academy for Life at Vatican City.
New Research Program on Gender and Literature with CEU’s Department of Gender Studies Builds Upon History of Cooperation
Led by Jasmina Lukic, MSCA Doctoral Network Program EUTERPE calls for 11 doctoral researchers to work at 8 partner universities.
Vienna, December 7, 2022 – Hungarian historian and CEU professor Andrea Peto received the University of Oslo’s Human Rights Award for her defense of academic freedom and institutional autonomy on December 5 in Oslo, Norway, during the Oslo Peace Days celebration
Special Issue on Illiberalism and Gender in Post-Communist Europe Edited by Matthijs Bogaards and Andrea Pető
This issue of Politics and Governance emerged from a 2021 conference at CEU supported by the Thyssen Foundation.
Annual award recognizes efforts and involvement promoting human rights.
The Provost’s OA Publishing Fund was established to encourage widespread readership of the research results of CEU faculty.
CIVICA’s Joint Course, Gendering Illiberalism, Generates Classroom Collaboration Across the Alliance
CEU and SNSPA offer CIVICA joint master’s course on Gendering Illiberalism, co-taught by Andrea Pető and Alina Dragolea.
Co-organized by TNT Gender Studies Research Group at University of Szeged, CEU Department of Gender Studies, CEU Democracy Institute, RINGS.
The Presidential Scholars Fund was established by Michael Ignatieff and Zsuzsanna Zsohar.
Filter by Year
Filter by Category
- CEU in the Hungarian Media 67 Apply CEU in the Hungarian Media filter
- News 36 Apply News filter
- CEU Planet 29 Apply CEU Planet filter
- CEU in the International Media 12 Apply CEU in the International Media filter
- Refugee Crisis Response 6 Apply Refugee Crisis Response filter
- Giving 4 Apply Giving filter
- Press Releases 4 Apply Press Releases filter
- CEU Student Space 3 Apply CEU Student Space filter
- Sajtóközlemények 2 Apply Sajtóközlemények filter
- Academic, Research and Support Unit Reports 1 Apply Academic, Research and Support Unit Reports filter
- CIVICA: The European University of Social Sciences 1 Apply CIVICA: The European University of Social Sciences filter
- Digital Humanities Initiative 1 Apply Digital Humanities Initiative filter
- Hírek 1 Apply Hírek filter
- Research 1 Apply Research filter
- Support Letter 1 Apply Support Letter filter