The Event and Space Management (ESM) is a new unit with old members, with the expertise and knowledge to help departments and units in organizing their departmental, academic or institutional events as well as managing all setup, technical and logistical details for high-profile institutional events and rental events.
We provide different levels of service based on the size or profile of the event:
- In case of small-scale departmental events - the Office of Event and Space Management is your one-stop shop for all academic and ancillary event bookings at CEU. We have a dedicated team of event professionals ready to help you plan and coordinate your conference or other institutional events. Whether you need a classroom for a lecture or a space for a reception, the staff of the Office of Event & Space Management are here to provide you with advice and suggestions so that every aspect of your event runs smoothly.
- For large scale institutional and rental events, in addition to providing professional guidance on location, catering, AV-IT, and room setup, the Event and Space Management team is also actively engaged and involved in planning and conducting the event. We can be in attendance during selected events and respond to situational needs.
The ESM team members are:
- Zsolt Ilija - Head of Unit, responsible for managing the unit and events
- Andrea Katalin Csele - Deputy Head - responsible for events, Space Advisory Committee-related events
- Reka Balint - Events coordinator- responsible for events
- Viktoria Zalavari - responsible for booking all types of events
Vienna, Quellenstrasse 51 | D204
+ 43 1 25230-7308
Budapest, Nador u. 13 | Ground Floor
(+36 1) 327 3821