Institutional Research Office (The Office of the Provost and Academic Pro-Rector)
The Institutional Research Office (IRO) gathers, manages, stores and analyzes several types of university data to support the evidence based decision making processes at CEU and serve the different units with up-to-date statistics. IRO works under the supervision of the Provost Office.
Our regular responsibilities:
- Analyzing data and creating reports on applications, applicants and enrolled students
- Managing regular data gatherings and providing regular reports for the management and units
- Providing data for university ranking surveys
- Managing CEU's online course evaluation system, CoursEval, and creating related reports
- Creating, managing and analyzing surveys for different units