Last updated: November 15, 2021
In Austria, the university is under CODE ORANGE, in line with the most recent guidelines from the Austrian Ministry of Science.
CEU moved to the 2G rule for campus entry, i.e. you must have a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or be fully vaccinated with one the following vaccines:
- both doses of AstraZeneca (Vaxzervria), BioNtech/Pfizer, or Moderna, OR
- one Johnson& Johnson dose plus 22 days.
To note: If you have had a COVID infection (proof of recovery required) and received one of the above registered vaccinations, you qualify as fully vaccinated.
Classes are planned onsite. Events needs to be approved by the Events team and those who can work from home are encouraged to do so. However:
- Campus is open as of Sept 1st: Mon–Sun: 7am–11pm, closed on public holidays.
- Community members with valid CEU ID card (for new students with no ID, temporary visitor card is accepted) can enter.
- Visitors of employees and students and external guests can enter the campus by registration only, no walk-ins.
Please note that the use of hand sanitizers is strongly recommended, mask required in common areas and shared offices (not obligatory in classrooms but advised) and 1 meter social distancing is recommended.
- Further details can be found on the Library website.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to contactLibrary@ceu.edu.
Additional CEU Campus Access Information
- CEU Community members, you can also find updated guidelines from our Facilites Sharepoint site (CEU O365 authentication required)