Like its sister library in Budapest, the CEU Library in Vienna has:
- 24/7 access to the same electronic resources: nearly 200,000 electronic books, over 50,000 electronic journals, over 100 library databases
- Access to the same print library books that can be requested online and delivered to any of our locations
- Self-checkout and self-return machines for library books
- Bookable collaboration rooms with large display screens for group work
- Large screen computers for individual work
- Copiers, printers, scanners
- Course reserves for print library materials set up by your CEU instructor
- Individual or group training sessions conducted by library staff on how to conduct research on a topic, use software to manage your citations, and more
- Interlibrary Loan to borrow books from other libraries using our online request form.
- CEU's E-learning site, called Moodle, has most required readings for your classes and is accessible from any location.
- Use the Library website (library.ceu.edu) to find books, do research, learn more about the Library and its services.
- Ask Library staff if you have any questions in person or online, ContactLibrary@ceu.edu.